- Accessing the API By Injection is only supported for backwards-compatibility and may be deprecated in a future release.
Do NOT modify the 'kiosk_functions.js' file.
- Include any calls to the API in the current page as shown in the sample code or in a separate file.
- Modifying the file makes it significantly more complex to update later if required. While we try to prevent any breaking changes to the 'kiosk_functions.js' file when updating the app, there have been changes at the operating system level that have necessitated updating this file in the past. If this occurs, it will be noted in the app's change logs.
Store 'kiosk_functions.js' with your content.
- Be aware that the 'kiosk_functions.js' file referenced in our sample code may be updated or moved without warning. If this occurs and you are referencing this file directly from our server, this would prevent your kiosks from working correctly.
- If you are storing your content locally, the file can be referenced directly from the apps's documents folder using a relative filepath.
- If your content will be online, host 'kiosk_functions.js' on your own server or a content delivery network (CDN).
- Make sure to change the filepath in your code to reflect the new location.