API: Clear Data
This code sample allows you to trigger the clearing of data that has been stored by the browser, including cache, cookies, and local storage.
- Kiosk Pro Plus or Enterprise, version 7.8 or later
- App Settings
|Trigger via API Function
||Recommended Test Protocol
- Visit a webpage that you can update the content of.
- Update the page with a change you can identify.
- Return to this page and tap 'Clear Cache'.
- Return to the webpage above. Cache should be cleared and new content shown.
- Login to any website below.
Login to Facebook
Login to Twitter
Login to Google
- Navigate to a different site.
- Return to the website. You will remain logged in, or be remembered with a request to re-enter your password.
- Tap 'Clear Cookies'.
- Visit the website again and you will be logged out and/or no longer remembered.
Tap 'Refresh Page'. You should see the item you stored in the table to the left.
Tap 'Clear Local Storage'.
Tap 'Refresh Page'. You should see no longer see the item you stored in the table to the left.
- Enter and save an item below.